Friday 6 January 2012

MY LOVE !



Oh, my love!....
All the moments spending with u …
I am in a dreamy world….
The moments I am so sad and depressed….
and the moments I need more rest..
And though I fall in deep sleep…
Everything will break with your sweet sound…

My love…
I am living for u my love
My eyes are opening for you…
You donot know the depth of my love..
And I cannot calculate the depth….

My love...
I miss you more and more that you know from  me…
I miss you more and more in each second…
And my dear…
I am enjoying your care more and more u realise…

My love…
In each day when you call me …
I got fresh air…
I got a fresh breath…
I have a fresh soul…
In each day my love …
I wish to start with your musical sound…

My love..
I never like the invitation of my death…
In your presence….
And I never like your death too…
Until my death…
But my love I donot know …….
May I live with you as long as I wish….


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Friend when I think of you.
    I think of all that we've been through.
    All the times we argue and fight,
    I know deep inside that it isn't right.
    I, then feel bad and alot of pain.
    It feels like I've fallen from the sky like the rain.
    I love you dear friend with all of my heart.
    But now that you're gone I've fallen apart.
    I'm getting better as the days go by.
    I wish sometimes this was all a big lie.
    I pray to you every night.
    It's like you're my fire, a burning light.
    My dear friend, I miss you alot.
    I still wonder why you were put in that spot.
    I know you're in a place much better than here.
    Watching and helping me with all of my fear.
    Our friendship my dear friend,
    we will have to the end.
    Friends til the end is what we will be.
    Someday we'll be together,
    together you and me.

    ReplyDelete